Inov-8 Bare XF 210 V3 Barefoot Training Shoe - Womens - Black
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Low stock - 1 item left
The minimal Womens Bare-XF 210 V3 is Inov-8's stripped-back functional fitness shoe, bringing your foot closer to the ground with a zero drop design and no midsole. A great option for weights based training, kettlebell flows and a "barefoot" lifestyle.
- 3D Air Mesh Upper: now one seamless piece, giving the shoe a super breathable and highly flexible material
- Welded TPU Protection: placed around the sides of the shoe for lightweight yet effective abrasion coverage
- Zero drop stability - a zero drop heel and Y-lock heel system gives you additional proprioception and stability when weightlifting or performing functional movements
- Light weight - at only 210g (approx) weight it's designed to create the lightest, most durable minimal shoe achievable
- Wide toe box - allows your toes to splay naturally for better posture and balance
- META-FLEX technology - allows natural flexing in the forefoot
- STICKY-GRIP outsole - composed of Inov-8’s patented sticky rubber compound and designed with maximum surface area coverage for minimal disjunction between foot and surface.
Special note on fit: If you've worn previous editions of the Bare XF (V1 / V2 ) the V3 had a thicker removable inner sole which is 6mm, the previous editions innersole was 3mm so there is a small reduction in internal volume. with this in mind you may need to go up a 1/2 size from previous editions.