FACEBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO ONLINE COMPETITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, or 1st cousin.
- Prize is not transferable to anyone else. The identifiable owner of the Facebook or Instagram account selected as a winner on the day must be the collector of the prize.
- The cost of accessing the website will depend on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- One entry per person is permitted.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. The winner will be contacted via direct message ‘Inbox’ on Facebook or Instagram. There is one prize only to be won. A video of the prize being drawn will be posted on our social channels to ensure transparency and fairness.
- One Major Prize winner will win the following:
- 1 x Entire Ultimate Trail Pack Collection for the winner and a friend. The winner will be contacted via direct message on Facebook or Instagram.
- The Prize will be processed once sizing is identified via email to the winner once they have accepted the prize to arrange delivery.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of the lottery authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If Barefootinc is unable to contact the winner within (12) hours of the draw and Barefootinc has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, then Barefootinc will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Participation in this Promotion is considered acceptance of the following:
a) A complete release of Facebook by any entrant or participant;
b) An acknowledgement that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook; and
c) That the information provided by each entrant is provided to the Promoter (as detailed in these Terms and Conditions) and not to Facebook.
- Participation and entry in this Promotion is conditional upon the entrant complying with all rules, regulations and guidelines set down by Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that their Facebook profile photograph may be featured on the Application and/or any associated Facebook page for public viewing. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised, intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) To disqualify any entrant; or
b) Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter is Barefoot International Pty Ltd (ABN 74 636 188 764)
Unit 2 / 42 Carrington Road
Castle Hill, NSW 2154