The 260 is an excellent option for someone looking to work out in a training specific fitness shoe, lower than a standard running shoe with dramatically more stability in the heel making it a great option for weight lifting / squatting due to the heel section being denser than traditional heels while the forefoot is softer to protect the wearer when doing box jumps, sprints, skipping…
- Highly durable synthetic upper including new thicker overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Padded mesh tongue and collar for added comfort and breathability.
- Breathable mesh lining to keep you comfortable all day long.
- ROPE-TEC: An all new level of protection through the mid-foot ensuring the shoe stands up to repeated rope climbing.
- Standard (S) fit, A slightly wider fit ensuring the shoe allows a natural foot splay with under weight or for those with wide feet.
- Sole Compound: StickyGrip rubber, maximum traction with a low profile tread design for maximum grip on flat surfaces in and out of the box.
- Weight: 260gm (Average)
- Stack: Heel 14mm / 6mm = 8mm
- Drop: 8mm
- Fit: Standard (S)
- Midsole: Compressed POWERFLOW EVA
- Shank: DFB (Dynamic Fascia Band)
- Sole Compound: StickyGrip
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat Depth: 3mm