Our first off-trail running shoe in the inov-8 range to be reinforced for OCR use. The 200 is designed to get down, dirty and race!
The reinforced upper combined with the legendary X-Talon sole easily deals with the worst underfoot conditions, mud, rain, mountains and any amount of obstacles are all eaten for breakfast.
The 200 is a lightweight off trail running beast with a low profile 3mm (1 Arrow) heel stack midsole, the X-Talon™ 200 is ideal for cross country, short trail, mountain racing or longer trail runs for those with a refined running style. The 200 has been strengthened for use in the Obstacle Course racing community to deliver it’s sticky rubber grip over any challenge.
- New full coverage rubber toe box for durability in the worst conditions.
- New STANDARD (S) fit, a wider toe box to better suit wide feet or allowing natural foot splay over long distances.
- Footbed: Comfortable and interchangeable footbed contains micro holes to aid in releasing water in wet conditions.
- MidShoc: Molded cupped MidShoc™ midsole offers the best balance between comfort and underfoot sensitivity for both long and short runs.
- Sticky rubber: Grippy and sticky rubber outsole offers ideal traction in the baddest conditions.
- Meta-Flex™ insert delivers a controlled but natural forefoot flex.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold while running up or down hill, in and out of mud and everything in between.
- Ropetec: Added to make the shoe even more suited to the rope climbing challenges of Adventure races and OCR alike.
- Weight: 200gm (Approx)
- Stack: Heel 9mm / 6mm
- Drop: 3mm
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat Depth: 8mm