Re-invention at it’s finest, the TRAILROC has undergone a complete redesign and is now back in Inov-8’s trail running range. More protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. The new women’s TRAILROC 285 is now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running long kilometres, the TRAILROC™ 285 offers more protection, support and comfort. Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with increased heel support, a next Generation PowerFlow+ EVA cushioned midsole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for training on hard and rocky trails
- Durable synthetic mesh upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Very Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- Molded, 6mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort
- New (D) FIT, A “middle of the road” more natural fit ensuring the shoe allows for toe splay and a good option for those with a normal to slightly wider forefoot
- TriC Sole: a carefully considered combination of three rubber compounds for maximum durability and grip on all hard rocky terrain.
- Effective yet flexible stone protection utilising the new 5th Gen Metashank.
- Weight: 285gm (average)
- Cushion: Heel 16mm / Forefoot 8mm (cushioning only)
- Drop: 8mm (two Arrow)
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Shank: 5th Gen Metashank
- Lug depth: 4mm
- Footbed: 6mm