Re-invention at it’s finest, the TRAILROC V2 has undergone a complete redesign and is now back in Inov-8’s trail running range. More protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. The TRAILROC 270 is now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running fast and light, the men’s TRAILROC™ 270 offers light weight yet durable protection, support and comfort over hard and rocky trails. Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with a next Generation PowerFlow+ EVA cushioned mid-sole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for stripped back racing on typical Australian trails.
- Durable synthetic mesh upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Very Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- Molded, 6mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort
- (D) Fit, A “Middle of the road” fit ensuring the shoe allows for toe splay while running and a good option for those with a normal to a slightly wider forefoot
- TriC Sole: a carefully considered combination of three rubber compounds for maximum durability and grip on all hard rocky terrain.
- Effective yet flexible stone protection utilising the new 5th Gen Metashank.
- Weight: 270gm (average)
- Cushion: Heel 10mm / Forefoot 6mm (cushioning only)
- Drop: 4mm (One Arrow)
- Midsole: Injected PowerFlow+ EVA
- Shank: 5th Gen Metashank
- Lug depth: 4mm
- Footbed: 6mm