Specifically designed for the modern female weight lifting athlete training.
The all new FASTLIFT 370 BOA shoe delivers category leading design, the BOA lacing system locks the foot in-place combined with the flexibility in the forefoot through Inov-8’s renowned Meta-Flex system that works with the foot to bend naturally with the wearer and not fold as other lifting shoes do. Sets a new standard in weightlifting, as the most technically advanced product of it’s kind.
- Highly durable nylon rip-stop upper with welded synthetic overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap promotes optimal lockdown, stabilizing the foot throughout the lifting movement.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Wedge height: 16.5mm
- Molded, 3 mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort.
- BOA™ Lacing system, the first weightlifting shoe to incorporate this revolutionary lacing hybrid. Two independent cranks evenly tighten the metal lace around the shoe to effectively lock the foot in place to ensure no unwanted movement is possible.
- EHC, The External Heel Cage, made from incredibly strong but lightweight TPU delivers an uncompromising level of stability by connecting directly to the POWER TRUSS wedge. This unique design allows for highly supportive structure ensuring internal comfort during long lifting sessions in training or at any throw-down.
- The POWER-TRUSS wedge is the key component to the FASTLIFT™ leading light weight design. Utilising a series of precisely positioned hollow TPU columns through the heel section the wedge can deliver a stable maximum load bearing of over 550kg without the athlete having to deal with excess shoe weight.