The award-winning Alpha series is the pinnacle of design, functionality, and comfort. Now entering its fourth iteration, this pack has had unprecedented amounts of care and attention placed into every square centimetre. The new larger front pockets which feature a drawstring are perfect for holding any of our optional bottles. In addition, the Alpha 4.0 can also hold a 2L reservoir (optional extra) in its bladder compartment. The Alpha 4.0 features an insulated layer piece that can help keep your gear dry while it’s in the pack, cool you off, keep your fluids cool or warm, or you can remove the insulated layer all together. For durability, this pack comes with reinforced bottom double layer 30D fabrics. Easily access any essentials on the go with large passage pocket or zippered side pockets. Keep your phone safe in the front pocket with the securing strap. Available in three sizes for a more comfortable fit.
- Rapid access pockets
- Magnetic clasps
- Large zipper pulls
- Dual sided removable insulated reservoir compartment
- Extra soft no chafe binding
- Secure drawstring pocket
- Large & flat front pockets
- Easy access passage pocket
- Double layered 30D fabric reinforcement at the stress points
- Trekking pole attachments
Weight: 283gm (Approx)
Colors: Emerald Blue / Lime
Sizing Range: SML, MED, LGE
Volume: 6 Litres
ErgoFit: The human body is complex with intricate detail and function. The same attention to detail is present in the design of our packs to enable precise movement, contact, and weight distribution which ensures that there is never any inhibition to the biomechanics of the human body.
- Shoulder straps: Human shoulders aren’t straight, so a pack’s shoulder straps shouldn’t be either. Longer straps allow the back portion to sit deeper on the neck to prevent any rubbing. This addition in length helps to create slope as the straps come over the top of the shoulders and around the neck following the natural curve of the body. The harness then follows an S curve around the arms and chest area to avoid any hindrance to the running motion.
- Weight Distribution: The harness construction also helps to keep the pack balanced at any capacity to ensure the same high quality fit empty or fully loaded. In regards to balance, the load is positioned lower on the back closer to the body’s center of gravity, the hips. This placement helps to stop unnecessary energy expenditure during the long haul.
Ultracool System: When the human body exerts force, 80% of the power it generates is converted to thermal energy. This means that most of the energy you use when running, climbing, or doing anything else is lost and becomes heat. The hotter you are, the worse you perform. The Ultracool System is a collection of technologies designed to dissipate heat and keep you cool. This system allows you to maintain a lower body temperature by dispersing heat during intense activity, keeping you performing at the highest level.
- Small Footprint: Anatomically engineered, the pack covers only what is necessary on the body to keep it secure thus allowing for your temperature to remain cooler during heavy energy exertion.
- Ultracool Mesh: The most breathable mesh on the market, this 3-layered, large holed honeycomb mesh is made from polyester which helps to draw moisture away from the skin without absorption.
- Insulated Bladder Compartment: Made of Mylar, the insulated compartment reflects and traps temperatures to help keep fluids hot or cold. Additional foam with air pockets creates more space for the insulation to take effect.
- Max02™ Sternum: The Max02™ Sternum is a shock cord securing system that helps create a comfortable & natural breathing pattern while at the same time keeping the pack secure. The shock cord allows for stretch outward and 100% rebound which keeps the pack snug against your body empty or fully loaded with no restriction of movement.