The all new Roclite™ 305 GTX is an all round off-road training shoe built around the updated RocLite Sole design with the built in water proof GoreTex upper lining. This highly supportive cushioned model offers excellent levels of upper durability and protection with a refined fit. Featuring inov-8’s on-the-shoe gaiter pockets, so the inov-8 RaceUltra™ Gaiter can be attached and all debris kept at bay.
The 305 GTX offers a high level of comfort for a general use trail shoe with high levels of protection for the developing trail runner or as a cushioned option for Ultra distance running training and adventure travel. inov-8’s premium Sticky rubber Tri C rubber blend sole delivers ample grip and durability, while the second generation Meta-Shank™II ensures natural movement with rock protection.
- Upper: The updated highly durable upper made of a new denser weave mesh that delivers ample durability and breathability.
- Footbed: Comfortable and interchangeable, the Roclite utilises a cushioned 6mm innersole for comfort during long runs.
- Tri C: A carefully blended combination of three compounds of hard, medium and soft sticky rubbers make up the RocLite sole, soft sticky compound is used to deliver traction and Grip over mixed terrain while the hard sticky ensures long term durability.
- Meta-Flex™ insert delivers a controlled but natural forefoot flex.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold while running up or down hill.
- GoreTex water proof lining making the 305 GTX a great option for long wet grass or colder snow environments.
- Gaiter Attachment: An all new upper design incorporates gaiter pockets to the ankle area allowing our low profile gaiter to be clipped in with no fuss or extra weight.
- Weight: 305gm (approx)
- Stack: 22mm Heel / 14mm Forefoot
- Drop: 8mm
- Fit: (M) Medium Fit
- Midsole: POWERFLOW EVA
- Shank: META-SHANK II
- Sole: Tri C Sticky
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat depth: 6mm