Our latest edition of the legendary SPRY minimalist hydration running vest, with its reliable classic styling and beautiful fit that doesn’t cut the wearer or place undue weight on the neck or shoulders has been upgraded with even more features!
Built carry race essentials, the super light Spry hydration vest sits high on the wearer ensuring there is no interference in the running movement.
With the same fit and shape of the original Spry, the 2.5 version gets the following upgrades:
- Patent-pending Double Max O2 Sternum™: A hook-type attachment system with enhanced recoil for better range of motion, and quick in and out. Breathe easy–adjust once and lock it down to eliminate further fuss even when taking off and on.
- Dual lower front elastic mesh pockets perfect for bottles or energy foods.
- 1 Litre hydration capacity running vest back pocket to hold.
- Hidden sweat-proof pocket inside lower mesh pocket.
- Enlarged zippered essentials pocket on upper left shoulder strap.
- Sweat-proof Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ on upper shoulder strap to keep tabs and pills dry.
- Rear Quick stash pocket with expanded capacity for 1 L reservoir (optional), clothing or other essentials.
- Twin front pockets for storage or Ultra Flask 550ml Bottles (optional)
- Shock cord attachment on exterior for added carrying capacity.
- Dual trash pockets on bottom side of front should straps, leave nothing behind.
- Proprietary large-holed mesh, made of soft microfiber polyester for comfort and breathability.
- Soft and supple perimeter binding made with polyester to wick away moisture, and stay comfortable against bare skin.
- Weight: a svelt 205gm
One size fits most adjustable race pack.