The OMEGA pack began as a custom pack for Elite Immortal Krissy Moehl’s return trip to the UTMB at Mont Blanc to defend her record and first place finish. But, many of our sponsored athletes saw prototypes of this pack and wanted it too! We thought there must be more runners out there who would feel the same way about this light and surprisingly accommodating, pack with a main pocket capacity of 8.2 Litres.
Though a challenge to create a pack that was both light enough to wear for a hundred plus mile race, and large enough to stow all the necessary equipment, this paradox has found itself a home in the Omega. The Omega is best described as a larger version of the Surge pack, built for ultra distance runs requiring kit. The Omega is the perfect option for ultra races like the TNF100 / Oxfam TrailWalker and international races including the Tarawera Ultra / UTMB / UTMF…
The 2015 edition of the Omega has received a few small tweaks to the design. These features include.
- Comes standard with theNew High Flow 2L bladder
- Comes standard with a foil Emergency Blanket
- Textured and newly elasticised chest straps for high milage comfort
- Even more open weave shoulder fabric for maximum ventilation / breathability
- Friction based pull tabs on all compression straps
- 30D ripstop fabric, incredibly light and very strong
- Feather weight, large capacity racing pack
- Unimpeded rapid access bladder compartment for quick fill during races
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket
- Pole Holder with easy shock cord closures – on each side of pack
- Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers
- Front zippered pocket and elastic edged mesh outer pocket, and mesh corded
- Draw pocket with capacity to hold a small bottle or gel flask
- Dual speed hooks to evenly distribution of weight and load management
- Compressi-flex tension control
- Weight: An incredible 320 grams (460 grams including bladder)
- Volume: 8.2 litres of internal storage.
- 2L Bladder with High Flow hose and mouth piece included.
NOTE: The OMEGA 2015 edition is available in Black and Luminous Blue..