UltrAspires low profile, award winning racer just got better with the Alpha 2.0 edition.
Hugs your body and holds your long run essentials, kind of like the ultimate support crew. Up front, the minimalist but effective elastic closure keeps the vest stable against your torso, so it won’t bounce on downhills or fast flat stretches. There are lots of quick access pockets for your water, fuel, headlamp and jacket, plus a sweatproof pocket so your electrolyte tabs don’t crumble. Includes a 2L water bladder that rides low and unnoticed in the small of your back, and is easy to open for smooth, fast refills at aid stations.
- Weight: 205g (Medium)
- Capacity: 9 Litres
- Main fabric is lightweight mesh with generous holes for breathability.
- Pack fabric is nylon with silicone and polyurethane coatings for water resistance.
- Soft binding along the edges prevents chafing.
- Strong sternum elastic hooks closed, holds pack stable, and expands to let you take big breaths on climbs.
- Right shoulder strap pocket is sweatproof to keep electrolyte tabs intact. Snaps shut with a magnet.
- Left shoulder has small zippered pocket for sunscreen or small items.
- Reflective details make you easy to spot on group night runs.
- Back pocket wraps around for access on the move, and is super stretchy to hold big items like a puffy jacket.
- 2 mesh front pockets with drawstrings for water bottles or gels.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets for full or empty gel packs.
- Comes with an UltrAspire 2L hydration bladder with a push/pull valve that gives you a high flow of water.
- Tube clip and elastic keeps your hydration hose in place.