The most popular off-trail running shoe in the inov-8 range internationally and the winner of more world mountain running championships than any other trail shoe, the new edition 212 continues to deliver! Precision (close) fitted upper with talon like grip and incredible flexibility, this shoe, while born for the mountains has in more recent times found a new home in Obstacle Racing with the updated Ropetec sole making climbing up ropes or exiting mud pits achievable with equal ease. Choose this shoe for off-trail speed work and racing in any situations where under foot conditions are just plain nasty.
The 212 is a super lightweight trail / off trail running with a low profile 6mm (2 Arrow) heel stack midsole, the X-Talon™ 212 is ideal for cross country, short trail, mountain racing and receiving glowing praise in the Obstacle Course Racing community.
- Upper – The updated high performance upper made of a highly DWR (Durable Water Repellent) quick drying material offers superior durability.
- Footbed – Comfortable and interchangeable footbed contains micro holes to aid in releasing water in wet conditions.
- MidShoc – Molded cupped MidShoc™ midsole offers the best balance between comfort and underfoot sensitivity for both long and short runs.
- Sticky rubber – Grippy and sticky rubber outsole offers ideal traction in the baddest conditions.
- Meta-Flex™ insert delivers a controlled but natural forefoot flex, the shoe moves the way the foot wants to.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold while running up or down hill.
- Weight: 250gm (Average)
- Stack: Heel 13mm / 7mm
- Drop: 6mm
- Fit: (P) Precision Fit
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat Depth: 8mm
- Fit: Precision (P) (Snug)