Our “door to trail” TrailTalon 235 brings runners closer to the terrain with its reduced 4mm heel drop. Offering optimal cushioning and comfort for the mid to long-distance athlete racing over hard packed trails and mountains while also delivering increased levels of proprioception. A flatter outsole ensures a stable ride when fatigue sets in. Clip the new All Terrain Gaiter (sold separately) onto Inov-8’s unique on-the-shoe attachment system to ensure all debris is kept at bay.
A new flatter outsole ensures a stable ride when fatigue sets in.
The 235 offers a high performance, mid distance specialist trail shoe with a great balance of protection and proprioception for the developing trail runner or as a cushioned option for ultra distance running training. Inov-8’s ground breaking Tri-C™ compound outsole of three different rubber compounds (Soft Sticky, Hard Sticky and Endurance) offers industry leading grip and durability, while the third generation Meta-Shank™III ensures natural movement with rock protection. Choose this shoe for a protective, natural trail running experience mile after mile after mile.
- Upper: The updated high performance upper made of a new denser three dimensional quick drying mesh that delivers superior durability and breathability.
- Footbed: Comfortable and interchangeable, the new 6mm Powerflow innersole delivers supreme comfort straight out of the box.
- TriC Sticky rubber: A carefully blended combination of three different rubbers make up the RaceUltra sole, firm, medium sticky and soft sticky rubber, all specifically located to deliver traction and Grip over mixed terrain while specialising in hard compact earth over long distances.
- Meta-Flex™ insert delivers a controlled but natural forefoot flex.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold while running up or down hill.
- TerraDaptor™ The heel includes the Terradapt system to allow a controlled level of flex to the runner while not collapsing when form starts to fade at the latter stages of long runs.
- Gaiter Attachment: An all new upper design incorporates gaiter pockets to the ankle area allowing a low profile gaiter to be clipped in with no fuss or extra weight.
- Weight: 235gm (approx)
- Midsole Stack: 11mm Heel / 7mm Forefoot = 4mm
- Drop: 4mm
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat depth: 4mm