Specifically designed for the modern weight lifting athlete or those training in lifting based WODs.
The shoe delivers category leading flexibility in the forefoot through Inov-8’s renowned Meta-Flex system that works with the foot to bend naturally with the wearer and not fold as other lifting shoes do. Sets a new standard in weightlifting, as the lightest product of it’s kind.
- Highly durable nylon rip-stop upper with welded synthetic overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap promotes optimal lockdown, stabilizing the foot throughout the lifting movement.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Wedge height: 16.5mm
- Molded, 3 mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort.
- EHC, The External Heel Cage, made from incredibly strong but lightweight TPU delivers an uncompromising level of stability by connecting directly to the POWER TRUSS wedge. This unique design allows for highly supportive structure ensuring internal comfort during long lifting sessions in training or at any throw-down.
- The POWER-TRUSS wedge is the key component to the FASTLIFT™ leading light weight design. Utilising a series of precisely positioned hollow TPU columns through the heel section the wedge can deliver a stable maximum load bearing of over 550kg without the athlete having to deal with excess shoe weight.
- FastLift™ outsole features Sticky™ rubber, derived from rock climbing rubber, to deliver maximum grip.
Meta-Flex™ system allows for flexibility and comfort throughout the forefoot.
- Standard fit (wide) offers a more natural fit to ensure minimal internal movement while allowing room for weighted forefoot splay.
- Weight: 315gm (Approx)
- Sole Compound: Sticky rubber with a combination checker plate / suction cup design for maximum grip on lifting platforms.