Our first sock designed specifically to take on the brutal master that is the rope, whether it be training in the box or out on the obstacle course, racing. Durable raised dots on the upper deliver extra protection and valuable extra grip from the friction of rope climbing. Mild compression throughout helps with blood circulation and overall support.
- Highly durable: Utilising fast-wicking and durable materials ensures the F-Lite sock will last work out after workout, race after race.
- Train in comfort: Delivers increased compression aiding blood circulation and reducing swelling.
- Light and Fast: Weight saved – but not at the expense of comfort – to deliver a sock perfect for training in the box our out on the course racing.
- Ultimate protection: Raised dots of a durable material that wrap around the upper of the sock deliver extra protection along with added grip from the friction caused by the rope when climbing and descending.
- Stay motivated: A simple message is woven into the toe section to remind you the job is never over. Pair with our F-Lite 235 Chill edition shoes (Launching August) so the message can be seen through the transparent upper.
Small: UK 3-6 / EU 36-39 / USA 4-7
Medium: UK 7-9 / EU 40-43 / USA 8-10
Large: UK 10-12 / EU 44-46 / USA 11-13