You can return any item you’ve purchased directly from barefootinc.com.au as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
RETURN VIA POST:
Process a return…
- Start your return process by printing out you order confirmation e-mail. It lists all the information we’ll need to be able to process the return. Please put the copy of the order in with the parcel along with a short note as to what you’d like done.
- Please note your original order reference number. The original order reference number is an essential part of the returns process – product sent back to Barefootinc without one cannot be processed and will be returned to sender.
- In your package please include your returned item/s (in their original packaging). Feel free to re-use the outer parcel packaging we sent you to reduce plastic consumption, but please cover up the old tracking information.
- Please send your returns to
Units 2, 42 Carrington Rd
Return postage is customer’s responsibility. To find your closest Post Office: Click here
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. Barefootinc is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Please reference your original order number when you correspond with us.
- Exchanges may be for an alternate size/colour of same style or an item for the same value. Subject to item availability. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
- Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- We cannot accept Cash on Delivery.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your return to be inspected and a refund or exchange given.
We will replace any product purchased from Barefootinc’s collection within 12 months of purchase if it has been damaged due to faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing.
In the first instance reach out to us via e-mail with as much information as possible as to what’s gone wrong, a few photos clearly showing the problem are all we need to start. Once we’ve been able to understand the fault we can come up with a solution for you.
In most instances, depending on the age of the item, if the product is unrepairable we will ask you to destroy the product, take a photo for our records. Once confirmed we will work with you to either replace the item, credit the purchase or provide a refund.
In some instances we may ask you to return your item as soon as possible so we can assess its condition ourselves if we can’t get the detail within photos. Please understand that damage that occurs after a year is usually caused by wear and tear or the odd accident. While we can certainly review any damage and suggest solutions, products reaching a natural end of life are not considered faulty.
Please contact email@example.com for any further instructions on how to process your warranty item.