Earth Runners Alpha Adventure Earthing Sandal - Black
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Free shipping on orders over $100
The Alpha Adventure sandal's soft 12mm Vibram Morflex sole allows you to walk or run with ease on any terrain, no matter how rugged or rocky. The unique strapping system ensures a secure, comfortable fit while keeping your feet free to move naturally.
- Weight Approx 110g per sandal
- Thickness 12mm (7.5mm base + 1.5mm tread + 1mm Canvas footbed)
- Outsole Vibram Morflex
- Footbed Moisture wicking cotton canvas
- Laces Grounded conductive lifestyle laces
VIBRAM Morflex is an expanded EVA based rubber compound intended for lifestyle functions which require lightness paired with good shock absorption. When used with wide surface contact tread designs, VIBRAM Morflex compound offers good grip and general durability.
Alpha Adventure vs Circadian Lifestyle. The Alpha sole is slightly thicker and softer than the Circadian Lifestyle which is thinner and firmer. The Circadian sole will be slightly more durable as the compound is denser, the Alpha is a plusher ride but not quite as durable.
Grounded Conductive Laces™
- Featuring two parallel stitches of conductive stainless steel thread up the entire length of the lace and secured to the bottom of the sandal with a copper plug to keep you grounded.
- The foot's contact with the stainless steel thread on the bottom of the lace allows for efficient electron flow between the skin and the earth via the conductive thread - copper plug circuit.