Achieve your race goals in a vest designed specifically for women.
Instead of simply adapting the men’s fit, the Astral Race is the result of rethinking the entire process. A revolutionary strap design routes the shoulder straps down the outer sides of the breasts, and places the lower pockets and attachment system below them. This prevents the dreaded squishing and allows the pack to fit comfortably on a wide variety of women’s torsos. The vest includes lots of well-thought out pockets, each with a dedicated purpose. A large rear zippered compartment holds a jacket or food and has an attachment for an axe or trekking poles.
- Weight: 243g (without Bladder) 384g with.
- Capacity: 5.5L (not including Bladder pocket)
- Made of lightweight, highly water-resistant rip-stop nylon.
- The soft micromesh harness have exceptionally large mesh hole openings for unprecedented breathability.
- Womens Curve harness design has Z-Pull size adjustments to tailor the fit to your shape.
- Max O2 sterum attachment does away with pinching buckles: boot hook style attachments won’t need adjusting, and allow with you as you breathe to full chest expansion.
- Lightweight zippers can easily be operated with gloves.
- Soft touch edge binding won’t chafe or feel restrictive.
- Reservoir rides low in the small of the back for a better center of gravity.
- 2 front pockets made of stretch fabric ride underneath the breasts. Left pocket is sweatproof and has a zipper. Right pocket has a stretch top opening for a small soft sport bottle.
- Includes an UltrAspire 2L hydration bladder with graduated markings, a push/pull valve to deliver a high flow rate and Plug-N-Play tube attachment.
- Hydration pocket holds a 2L reservoir (included) upright within the pack, yet is easy to access for quick refills at aid stations.
- Sweatproof pocket on right shoulder strap closes with a magnet and is designed for electrolyte tablets.
- Stretch mesh stash pocket on back is great for holding a jacket.
Our world famous in Australia UltrAspire Guartantee.
We take great pride in bringing UltrAspire gear to Australia, so much so we back it all the way.
It’s very simple, if you are not 100% satisfied that you UltrAspire pack is the best you’ve every worn, we will take it back and give you your money back.
Full Stop, The End!