Re-invention at it’s finest, the TRAILROC has undergone a complete redesign and is now back in Inov-8’s trail running range for 2017. More protection, more support, more comfort, greater energy return and improved grip. The new men’s TRAILROC V2 285 is now better equipped to deal with all hard-packed trails around the world, no matter how rocky. Perfect for running long kilometres, the TRAILROC™ 285 offers more protection, support and comfort over hard and rocky trails. Supreme grip and all-over protection combined with increased heel support, a next Generation PowerFlow+ EVA cushioned mid-sole and durable upper, deliver the ultimate shoe for high mileage training and racing.
- Durable synthetic mesh upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Very Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- Molded, 6mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort
- (M) Medium fit, A slightly wider more natural fit ensuring the shoe allows for toe splay while lifting and a good option for those with a normal to wide forefoot
- TriC Sole: a carefully considered combination of three rubber compounds for maximum durability and grip on all hard rocky terrain.
- Effective yet flexible stone protection utilising the new 5th Gen Metashank.
- Weight: 285gm (average)
- Stack: Heel 21.5mm / Forefoot 13.5mm
- Drop: 8mm (two Arrow)
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Shank: 5th Gen Metashank
- Lug depth: 4mm
- Footbed: 6mm