The all new women’s RocLite 325, one of the lightest adventure travel boots in the world offers a high level of comfort for a general use trail boot with high levels of protection for the adventurer. Inov-8’s Sticky rubber sole delivers ample grip and durability, while the second generation Meta-Shank™II ensures natural movement with rock protection. Choose this shoe for a protective, natural trail running / adventure travel experience. This boots predecessor, the (Roclite 286) became a firm favourite amongst the armed forces for it’s incredible light weight matched with a neutral dark grey colouring for moving quiet and fast in less than ideal conditions.
- Upper: The updated highly durable upper made of a new denser weave mesh that delivers ample durability and breathability.
- Footbed: Comfortable and interchangeable, the Roclite utilises a cushioned 6mm innersole for comfort during long runs.
- Sticky rubber: A carefully blended Sticky rubber make up the RocLite sole, medium sticky compound is used to deliver traction and Grip over mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ insert delivers a controlled but natural forefoot flex.
- Met-Cradle™ lacing cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold while running up or down hill.
- Weight: 325gm (approx)
- Cushion: 16mm Heel / 8mm Forefoot (EVA cushioning only)
- Drop: 8mm
- FIT: (M) Standard Fit
- Midsole: EVA
- Shank: META-SHANK II
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat depth: 5.5mm