The Roclite™ 290 is our all new mixed terrain trail running shoe built around the updated for 2017 RocLite Sole design. This mild cushioned model offers excellent levels of upper durability and protection with a refined fit.
The 290 offers a high level of comfort for a general use trail shoe with high levels of protection for the developing trail runner or as a cushioned option for Ultra distance running training. inov-8’s premium Tri-C Sticky rubber sole combination delivers ample grip and durability, while the second generation Meta-Shank VII ensures natural movement with rock protection. Choose this shoe for a protective, natural trail running experience at an entry level price point.
- Upper: The updated highly durable upper made of a new denser weave mesh that delivers ample durability and breathability.
- Footbed: Comfortable and interchangeable, the Roclite utilises a cushioned 6mm innersole for comfort during long runs.
- Sticky rubber: A carefully blended three Sticky rubbers make up the RocLite sole, Soft, Medium and Hard sticky compound is used to deliver traction and Grip over mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ insert delivers a controlled but natural forefoot flex.
- AdapterWeb™ lacing cradles the forefoot behind the metatarsal heads to provide a secure foot hold while running up or down hill.
- Weight: 290gm (approx)
- Cushion: 11mm Heel / 7mm Forefoot (EVA midsole only)
- Drop: 4mm
- Midsole: Powerflow EVA
- Shank: META-SHANK II
- Footbed: 6mm
- Cleat depth: 6mm