The women’s specific version of the 240, the 215 offers a 6mm heel to toe drop (2 Arrow) and a slightly softer ride than the other F-Lite models. This low to the ground shoe provides a stable base for Functional Fitness / Gym training while offering a light weight, fast feel for sprint workouts and is often used for longer runs.
An injected EVA midsole makes it a smooth ride, with the sticky rubber outsole delivering amazing grip and stability as well as Rope-Tec™ reinforcements, which ensure high wear protection on rope climbs.
The 215 is a great all round functional fitness performer, an evolutionary shoe that still delivers against its competition, throw down after throw down, continuing on from the original F-Lite 230 many years ago.
Best Suited to:
Functional Fitness based training, Mixed WOD use.
Gym training, Weights, Cardio, Treadmill
Also used for:
Road running, Light trail running, Looking hot.
- Durable synthetic mesh upper including TPU overlays for extra protection on high wear zones.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Updated stronger upper mesh for increased durability.
- Breathable mesh lining to prevent overheating
- Stack: 7mm forefoot / 13mm heel (6mm differential)
- Molded, 3 mm footbed supplies light underfoot comfort.
- ROPE-TEC: An all new level of protection through the mid-foot ensuring the shoe stands up to repeated rope climbing.
- Performance fit, a slightly snug fit ensuring the shoe stays true against the foot in any movement, in any direction.
- MetaFlex: A carefully positioned flex zone behind the toes to ensure the shoe moves with the foot.
- Weight: 215gm (approx.)
- Sole Compound: Sticky rubber, with a low profile tread design for maximum grip on flat surfaces both indoors and out.
We're passionate about the technology behind our products and want to ensure you get the most out every mile you run or minute you train. Here's a breakdown of how this product is put together.
Years before anyone else, inov-8 pioneered the ‘Arrow System’, reducing differential from heel-to-toe, helping athletes improve their own performance.
Inov-8 products start at 3 Arrows. You can start wherever you like. 3 Arrows gives the biggest heel-to-toe drop in the inov-8 range, about half of that found in overly cushioned, structured shoes. As you drop arrows you tend to drop weight and cushioning, you tend to gain proprioception and speed. Reach Zero for a pure performance shoe – lightweight, stripped-back and fast. Dominate-the-race kind of fast.
Athletes not yet conditioned for natural running choose 3 Arrows. The same goes for those wanting a shoe for long endurance sessions, although we do tailor our products to each terrain. If you’re introducing stripped back shoes into shorter sessions choose 2 or 1 Arrows to ease your progress.
Precision fit offers an all-round precise fit, ensuring
minimal internal movement when running naturally on
any terrain. Suits those with a narrower forefoot.
Mimics the ‘Windlass Effect’ delivering a kick of energy with each step, helping the athlete to run faster and more efficiently.
The Meta-Flex is a groove in the forefoot that provides a natural flex point in the shoe, allowing the forefoot to function naturally with each step in unison with the shoe.
By strengthening the EVA midsole with larger textured rubber caps where the foot hooks the rope, we create a lightweight, rope-proof design with heightened grip and durability.